How to Show Applied Product Filters as Tags in WooCommerce in Elementor?
Are you looking to show applied product filters as tags in your WooCommerce store? Showing the applied filters can improve the user experience on your store as users can easily understand which filters are applied, and they can also remove individual filters as well.
With the WP Search Filters widget from The Plus Addons for Elementor, you can easily show the applied filters as tags.
To check the complete feature overview documentation of The Plus Addons for Elementor WP Search Filters widget, click here.
Requirement – This widget is a part of The Plus Addons for Elementor, make sure its installed & activated to enjoy all its powers.
To do this, make sure you’ve added some products to your WooCommerce store, then you have to use the WP Search Filters widget with the Product Listing widget.
Note: Make sure you’ve enabled both WP Search Filters and Product Listing widgets from The Plus Settings.
Place the widgets in your desired location on the page or template, then follow the steps –
1. In the Product Listing widget, select Search List from the Product Listing Types dropdown.
2. Then select the appropriate style and layout.
3. In the WP Search Filters widget, open the Category item under the Filter Area.
4. Then, from the Filter Type dropdown, select Filter Meta and select Filter Tag from the Select Source dropdown.
5. Then click on the + Add Item button to add another item and from the Filter Type dropdown, select either WP Filter or Woo Filter and select the appropriate type of filter.
Now when you click on any filter option you’ll see the applied filter as a tag which can be removed as well to remove the filter.
From the Extra Options tab, you can turn on the Filtertag Title Enable to show the filter category name along with the filter name in the tag.