- Build professional websites in minutes, not days!With 96+ widgets for Elementor.
- Plus Listings
- Woo BuilderBlog BuilderPopup Builder
Special Note :
Unique Extra Options8
- Plus ExtrasKey set of flexible Extensions to give Elementor the much-needed features.
Elementor Dark Mode
Best way to create dark mode feature for elementor pages and posts by adding widget in footer or header area for best possibilities. It have best in class Night Mode / Dark Mode options with unique switcher options to customise.
What makes this best darkmode widget for elementor?
Switcher style 1
Switcher style 2
Switcher style 3
Switcher style 4
Switcher style 5
Switcher style 6
Switcher style 7
Switcher style 8
1. How to ignore some classes from Dark Mode Effect?
We have given option to add a list of class to mention in option, So all those will be avoided during this dark mode effect.
2. Can We have a list of all classes for The Plus Addons to ignore?
Here is a list of classes with name of their respective widget names.
- Hotspot (.theplus-hotspot)
- Creative images (.pt-plus-animated-image-wrapper .pt_plus_animated_image .animated-image-parallax)
- Before After (.pt_plus_before_after)
- Animated Service Boxes (.theplus-image-accordion__image-instance .se-wrapper-main .se-icon .info-banner-content-wrapper .info-front-content .hover-section-content-wrapper .fancybox-inner-wrapper .fancybox-image-background .article-box-main .article-box-main-wrapper .tp-sb-image .tp-sb-image img)
- Team member (.team-list-content .post-content-image)
- Woo product (.product-list .product-content-image)
- Gallery Listing (.gallery-list .gallery-list-content)
- Dynamic Smart Showcase (.bss-list,.blog-list.list-isotope-metro)
- Blog Post (.blog-list .post-content-image .blog-list-content:hover .post-content-image .blog-list.blog-style-1 .grid-item .blog-featured-image)
- Advertisment Banner (.addbanner-block)
- Row background (.plus-scroll-sections-bg)
- Infobox/Flipbox (.pt_plus_info_box)
- Timeline (.timeline-content-image)
- Testimonial (.testimonial-featured-image)
3. If we want this globally, How can we do that?
You need to add Dark Mode widget in Footer or Header Template, Which will make this global.
4. Does this works with Elementor global colors?
Yes. We have given option to choose as a alternate colors compares to your global colors from elementor settings. It will be in same sequence so you can adjust that accordingly.