If you are looking for the best free Elementor addon to design professional websites, your search ends here.
You already know, Elementor is the most popular page builder for WordPress. It has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface, but sometimes you may feel it lacks some advanced functionalities. That’s where we turn to addons for Elementor page builder.
Although thousands of Elementor addons are available online, the real challenge is finding a free addon that does not cut back on features, widgets, and customizations.
So, in this blog, we’ll explore some of the best free Elementor addons. We’ll also cover what extra widgets and extensions they add to your existing page builder setup.
Be the first to know about new Elementor features, updates, and integrations – Sign up for our Email Updates !
What are Free Elementor Addons?
Free Elementor addons are third-party plugins you can download from the WordPress repository free of cost. These plugins are an extension to the page builder and add extra features and custom widgets to the core Elementor plugin.
Free addons for Elementor page builder skip some advanced features but retain the essential items necessary to design a fully functional website. They are ideal for beginners or small businesses who are just getting started with a new website.
Even some popular premium plugins offer a lite/core version of their plugins for free. So, website owners can try their plugins and upgrade to the premium version later as they scale.
Best Free Elementor Addons
Now, let’s have a look at the best free Elementor addons:
1. The Plus Addons for Elementor
The first free Elementor addon you must try is The Plus Addons for Elementor by POSIMYTH Innovations. It is a freemium Elementor addon with one of the most feature-rich free versions.
The Plus Addons for Elementor comes with over 35+ free widgets and extensions. These include widgets like a navigation menu, video embed, image gallery, contact forms styler, etc. You also get a complete blog builder for designing a blog for your website.
Besides, The Plus Addons also offer tons of customization and unique design options for your website. You can either choose a design template or manually customize your widgets.
Also, The Plus Addons has an Unused Widget Scanner to ensure your website operates smoothly without slowdowns. So, you can see which widgets are inactive and disable them to prevent resource hogging. Here’s a quick video on how to use this widget:
Key Features of The Plus Addons for Elementor
The Plus Addons for Elementor’s free plugin offers four huge collections of widgets: Plus Widgets, Plus Listing, Plus Builder, and Plus Extensions.
Let’s explore them one by one:
- The Plus Widgets
As the name suggests, this is a collection of widgets you can drag and drop to your website using Elementor. Some useful widgets include:
- Buttons: These free widgets let you add clickable buttons on your website like read more, learn more, download, etc.
- Message Box: With The Plus Addons, you can add various alerts and notices using the Message Box widget in Elementor.
- Video Embed: You can also embed videos on your website from platforms like YouTube.
- Dark Mode: The Plus Addons also brings Dark Mode support to your website.
The above image displays some of the many widgets offered by The Plus Addons for Elementor. Check out the entire collection here.
- The Plus Listings
The Plus Listings collection is tailored for listing content like blogs and images on your website. This free collection gives you access to listing layouts like Grid, Masonry, Metro, and Stagger Load.
The image above showcases a variety of listing widgets provided by The Plus Addons for Elementor. Explore the complete collection from here.
- The Plus Builder
The Plus Builder is a collection of specialist widgets for those who want a complete blog builder but for free. With this addon collection, you get the following:
- Prebuilt Blog Designs: You can pick from a wide range of page designs for your blog posts, author pages, categories, and search pages.
- Single Post Widgets: To add a professional flair to your blogs, you also get single post widgets like Post Author, Title, Content, Comments, and Meta.
Here’s a detailed video tutorial on how you can use this free blog builder widgets:
- The Plus Extensions
The Plus Addons for Elementor’s Extension collection is what makes it a better choice than the competition. These extra options add unique design elements to your website, giving it a distinct look. They include:
- Equal Height: Equal Height is an option tailored for the developers, allowing them to set equal height for your listings and widgets. As a result, your website maintains a professional and consistent design.
- Glass Morphism: This design element adds a frosted glass effect to all your Elementor widgets without requiring any code.
- Neumorphism: This design element adds box, drop, and text shadows for all your website elements.
These are just a handful of free widgets from The Plus Addons for Elementor plugin. Check the complete collection of 120+ widgets from their website.
- Blazing Fast
Here is a screenshot of the Pagespeed test for The Plus Addons for Elementor website. Despite being resource-intensive, the website achieves exceptional speed scores, largely due to the free Unused Widget Scanner feature:
Pricing of The Plus Addons for the Elementor
The Plus Addons for Elementor is a free plugin with a premium version that offers more advanced features and many customization options. The premium plan starts at $39/year, or you can opt for a lifetime license as well.
2. Stratum Elementor Widgets
The next free Elementor addon on our list is MotoPress’s Stratum Elementor Widgets. It is a popular plugin and offers around 20 widgets, slightly fewer than The Plus Addons for Elementor. But still, the plugin is a great package, especially since it is free.
Stratum Elementor Widgets is a business-centric Elementor plugin. So, widgets are tailored to improve user experience on your website. It also saves you from spending hours on customizations by inheriting your existing WordPress theme’s style, color, typography, etc.
Key Features of Stratum Elementor Widgets
- Testimonial Carousel: This widget allows you to display testimonials on your website using advanced carousels that match your website’s theme.
- Advanced Accordion: You can display image galleries using multiple prebuilt accordion-inspired galleries.
- Pricing Widgets: Using pricing widgets, you can display product prices using lists, tables, and menus.
- Flip Box: You can create flipping boxes to display content using this widget. You can choose between vertically and horizontally flipping boxes and display content on both sides.
- Timelines: To display events chronologically, you can use the timelines widgets.
Pricing of Stratum Elementor Widgets
You can download Stratum Widgets for free from the WordPress repository. The pricing plan for the premium version of this plugin starts at $29 for a single site and goes up to $59 for unlimited site support.
Planning to display an interactive Twitter feed on your website? Find the best Twitter feed plugins for WordPress here.
3. Droit Addons for Elementor
The next free Elementor addon worth your attention is Droit Elementor Addons by DroitThemes. Although it is a freemium plugin, the free version is more than enough for creating amazing websites.
This free Elementor addon adds around 30 custom widgets to the Elementor page builder. It is also a beginner-friendly plugin because you also get ready-made templates to design websites on WordPress within minutes.
Key Features of Droit Addons for Elementor
- Tab: The tab widget allows you to add content to your website under different tabs. Users can navigate these tabs and use buttons to perform actions.
- Testimonial: This widget lets you showcase your website’s customer reviews and client testimonials.
- Content Table: Using this widget, you can arrange the information on your website in the form of a table. You can also customize the table’s background, typography, border, number of columns, etc.
- Process Box: It is a unique widget that you can use to display the order processes, step-by-step guides, service processes, etc., on your website.
- Countdown: The countdown widget allows you to add a timer on your website.
Pricing of Droit Addons for Elementor
The core version of Droit Elementor Addons is free. However, you can upgrade to the pro version to access premium features. The Pro plan starts at $49/year, the Premium plan at $99/year, and the Ultimate plan at $199/year. They also provide lifetime plans ranging from $99 to $399.
4. Master Addons for Elementor
The fourth on our list is the Master Addons for Elementor. It is one of the most comprehensive free Elementor plugins, giving you access to widgets and a handful of extensions, which often come with a price tag.
This addon has over 50 widgets and 20 extensions. You also get the ability to add custom CSS, create conditions to show/hide widgets, and restrict access to Elementor. You can also upgrade to a premium plugin to access more features.
Key Features of Master Addons for Elementor
- Content Elements: The Master Addons has a huge collection of content-centric widgets like animated headlines, flip boxes, info boxes, blogs, tables, and progress bars.
- Business Widgets: You also get business-centric widgets like pricing tables, CTA buttons, navigation menus, Mailchimp integration, etc.
- Media Widgets: Using these niche widgets, you can display media on your website using image carousels and filterable galleries. Image hover effects and filters are also available.
- Form Styler: You can also add and customize contact forms to your website. These form widgets are compatible with all popular contact form plugins.
- Extensions: Master Addons’ extensions include custom CSS, custom JS, mega menu, progress bar, dynamic tags, and more.
Pricing of Master Addons for Elementor
Master Addons for Elementor is a freemium plugin available to download on the WordPress directory. The paid version has three pricing options starting at $49/year for the personal plan, the business plan costs $99/year, and the agency plan costs $299/year. The lifetime plans range from $149 to $599.
Looking for plugins to add contact forms on your website? Read about the best Elementor Form Builder Plugins.
5. Exclusive Addons for Elementor
The next plugin in the list of free Elementor addons is called Exclusive Addons for Elementor, developed by DevsCred. This addon gives you access to over 39 free widgets and extensions. Besides, the plugin also has a premium version that adds more than 69 widgets and extensions to the core plugin.
The plugin is perfect if you want a beginner-friendly addon for Elementor, as there are over 100 customizable elements and more than 800 premade blocks. So, you can create complete websites without using even a bit of code.
Key Features of Exclusive Addons for Elementor
- Open-Source Icons: You get free icons from three open-source icon libraries.
- General Widgets: These include widgets like buttons, info boxes, alerts, logo boxes, image magnifiers, and more.
- Dynamic Post Widgets: Using these widgets, you can add post grids, post timelines, and Facebook feeds to your website.
- Form Plugin Stylers: You also get forms compatible with Contact Form 7 with the Exclusive Addons.
- Google Widgets: The plugin also has niche widgets for integrating Google Maps and Google Reviews into your website.
Pricing of Exclusive Addons for Elementor
You can download Exclusive Addons for Elementor for free from the WordPress plugin repository. As for the pro version, there are three pricing plans to pick from. The starter plan costs $39/year, the exclusive plan costs $99/year, and the business plan costs $189/year. The lifetime plans range from $109 to $499.
6. Xpro Elementor Addons
The last addon you can try for free is Xpro Elementor Addons. This addon has a collection of more than 50 widgets and over 15 extensions. You also get prebuilt templates to design websites within minutes.
The Xpro Elementor Addon also offers WooCommerce widgets for free. Even though these widgets provide basic functionalities, they are an excellent addition to the Elementor addon. You can also customize the look and feel of the widgets using the extensions that come with the addon.
Key Features of Xpro Elementor Addons
- Essential Widgets: Xpro Addons’ essential widgets library allows you to enable all necessary functions on a website. You get around 50 of these widgets, including a gallery, image magnifiers, portfolio, heading, icon box, lists, counters, buttons, and more.
- WooCommerce Widgets: With widgets like product titles, product descriptions, product images, cart buttons, etc., you can improve the online store experience for your business website.
- Styling Extensions: These creative elements help you design a unique website. These include Xpro icons, floating effects, template importers, entrance animation, and more.
- Theme Builder: The addon also includes a free theme builder, so you can easily add and customize theme elements.
Pricing of Xpro Elementor Addons
Xpro Elementor core plugin is free. To access additional features, upgrade to the premium plugin which costs $29/year for one website, $87/year for five websites, and $179/year for unlimited website support. They also provide lifetime plans ranging from $59 to $579.
Can’t make up your mind about which Elementor plugins are best for your website? Check out our list of the best Elementor addons & plugins.
Which Free Elementor Addons Should You Choose?
That wraps up our round-up of the best Elementor addons you can use for free. We saw how each plugin is unique in its own way, having a feature-set catering to the needs of different developers.
But which addon is the best for you? When picking an addon for your Elementor setup, you must consider various factors and weigh your needs and wants.
For instance, you should see whether an addon has the necessary widgets to enable all desired features on your website. If you focus on branding, the widgets must be compatible with your existing theme and offer customization options.
Another critical factor is upgradability. You should see the feature list of the pro version as well. So, you do not have to look for a new addon when you need advanced features. Instead, you can simply upgrade to the plugin’s pro version without having to redesign your website.
If you want a complete package of features, customizations, and flexibility, The Plus Addons for Elementor is the only plugin you will ever need. You get over 35 widgets and extensions to help you create unique and sophisticated websites.
Each widget in The Plus Addons collection is a result of deep research on the part of the developers. As a result, you get granular control over design and functions. And if you need more features and customizations, you can upgrade to The Plus Addons for Elementor’s premium version for just $39/year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Elementor addons slow down my website?
Yes, if an Elementor addon has too many active widgets, it can slow down your website. To avoid such performance issues, use The Plus Addons for Elementor. The addon comes with an Unused Widget Scanner which lets you see which widgets are not being used and disable them to prevent resource hogging.
What is the difference between Free and Premium Elementor addons?
The biggest difference between free and premium Elementor addons is in their feature list. Free addons come with slightly fewer features and basic widgets. These basic widgets also have only limited functionality and customizations. On the other hand, a premium Elementor addon has a vast range of widgets, customizations, and extensions. Also, premium Elementor addons get active support from developers.
Is Coding Knowledge required to use free Elementor addons?
No, coding knowledge is not necessary to use free Elementor addons. Plugins such as The Plus Addons for Elementor offer widgets you can drag and drop to add new elements to your website. As for styling, you can customize each widget in the Elementor page builder.
Can Elementor addons be used with any WordPress theme?
Yes, Elementor addons are compatible with any WordPress theme. In fact, plugins like The Plus Addons for Elementor integrate with all popular themes. One such powerful and versatile Elementor addon is the Nexter WP theme. Whether you’re creating a blog, portfolio, or business website, Nexter WP offers seamless integration with Elementor, allowing you to take full advantage of its features and create a visually appealing and dynamic website experience.