You don’t need to know how to code to build an eCommerce store anymore. The Best WooCommerce Website Builders allow anyone to easily build and customize an online store on WordPress.
WooCommerce page builders allow you to design your eCommerce store using a visual drag-and-drop interface, letting you tailor every bit of your store’s layout to your preferences.
In the following article, we will discuss the 7 best WooCommerce builders you can use.
Let’s get started!
Why Use a WooCommerce Page Builder?
There are a number of reasons why you should consider using a WooCommerce page builder to build your eCommerce store. Here are just a few:
- No HTML or CSS skills necessary: Hiring a developer is expensive. If you don’t want to invest this much money just yet, you can use a simple WooCommerce page builder to drag and drop elements.
- Cost-effective solution: Most WooCommerce page builders charge a fixed monthly fee. Some even offer a one-time payment plan, making them an incredibly affordable choice.
- Customization: Arguably the biggest reason why you would want to use a page builder is because you can easily customize any WordPress theme to make it look different and individual.
- Ready-made content elements: You can also use ready-made content elements, such as The Plus Addons for Elementor to create more stylish store layouts.
Best WooCommerce Page Builders
Here’s our list of the 7 best page builder for WooCommerce.
|Sr. No.||WooCommerce Website Builder||Cost|
|1||Elementor||Free + $59|
|4||Beaver Builder||Free + $99|
|5||Visual Composer||Free + $49|
|6||WPBakery Page Builder||$59|
|7||SeedProd||Free + $79|
This comparison list is not legally binding. If you find any discrepancy, please feel free to notify us.
Elementor is one of the best choices for building a WooCommerce store. It’s used by over 5 million websites and is widely popular because of its flexibility and ease of use.
Elementor WooCommerce builder offers a range of benefits, including a ton of ready-made templates that you can use to quickly launch your store. Whether you want to create a single-product store or a full-scale eCommerce site, Elementor is a great choice.
It’s fully responsive, so you don’t have to worry about issues when accessing your store from different devices. Another major benefit is that you can enhance Elementor’s flexibility with additional widget packs.
The Plus Addons for Elementor is an excellent choice, offering 120+ widgets that greatly improve Elementor’s core functionality and offer more freedom when designing an eCommerce store.
The WooBuilder, part of The Plus Addons package
The WooFilter, part of The Plus Addons package, can be used to create product listing pages based on filters
With The Plus Addons for Elementor, you can also use the ready-built templates for your cart page or your checkout page, as shown below.
The WooBuilder from The Plus Addons includes a complete checkout experience, from products and filters to the cart and checkout page
Elementor’s free to use, but you will probably want to switch to a paid plan for more features.
- Easy to use plugin with a very shallow learning curve
- Lots of additional widgets to enhance its functionality
- Excellent support options (live chat and ticketing)
- Free plugin available
- Option to add custom CSS
- Multiple trigger options
- Different product display options, including carousel, grid, masonry, and more
Some of our readers may not agree with Gutenberg in such a high position but hear us out. Just because Gutenberg is the default page builder packaged with WordPress doesn’t mean it’s not on par with other block editors.
When it comes to eCommerce websites, Gutenberg is actually quite capable. Keep in mind that Gutenberg doesn’t tamper with your eCommerce plugins or affect your store SEO in any way; it’s just designed to add some options when editing certain elements on specific pages.
The major advantage of Gutenberg is that it’s compatible with most themes, so you can easily make subtle changes to your eCommerce site without having to invest in a new page builder.
It comes with a bunch of basic blocks that you can use when designing product pages or the storefront. And, you can always add third-party blocks like The Plus Addons for Gutenberg to further improve its customizability.
You can check out the Woo Product Listing Blocks and choose from various blocks to customize your store’s appearance further. The WooBuilder will also be live very soon, which will allow you to further customize the checkout experience, the cart page, and even choose from single or multi-step checkout.
- Gutenberg is free and is baked into WordPress
- It’s incredibly lightweight, so your eCommerce site will load faster
- Extra blocks can give you greater customization options
- Compatible with mos themes and plugins
3. Divi Builder
Divi started life as a simple WordPress theme and soon became popular because of the plethora of customizable options that it offered site editors.
Divi is a WooCommerce product page builder that includes a host of pre-built modules that you can use to customize product pages. These are specific to WooCommerce, including:
- Product pricing modules
- Specific product sections
- Product image galleries
- Ratings modules
It even contains a module for upselling items, so it’s a great option if you want a page builder that includes a range of eCommerce-centric options.
The Divi Builder lets you create new product pages, or you can customize products already live on your site. You can even create custom product templates, add them to specific categories and just pull them up when adding new products.
However, Divi is rather bloated, and the company does claim that it works best with the Divi theme. So there might be some incompatibility if you’re using another theme.
- Lots of WooCommerce-specific modules that add new functions
- Custom modules that let you upsell goods on your site
- Reputable, established company (owned by Elegant Themes)
- WYSIWYG editor that lets you create responsive sites
4. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder WooCommerce has been around since 2014 and has become a very popular alternative to Elementor. Like other WooCommerce store builders on this list, Beaver supports drag-and-drop functionality.
It’s SEO friendly, with lean code that loads fast and is quite responsive. It’s compatible with popular WooCommerce themes too, so there are lots of options available to you when creating an eCommerce site with Beaver.
You can use custom CSS, PHP, JS, or HTML on your site too. Compared to Elementor or Divi, you’ll find that there aren’t as many eCommerce-related elements in Beaver, and support for add-ons is also fairly limited.
They use a yearly subscription model instead of charging a one-time fee, so it may end up costing you a bit more than others on this list.
- Lots of content page templates to choose from
- Integrates well with other eCommerce-centric plugins
- The UX is relatively similar to Elementor
5. Visual Composer
Visual Composer is another popular page builder that you can use for creating or customizing your eCommerce site. It features a WYSIWYG editor, letting you review changes in real time before you publish them.
It also gives you complete control over different elements on your site, including spacers, borders, headers, footers, or the background.
You can also choose from a variety of pre-made templates and then customize anyone according to your requirements. You don’t need any coding skills, and right out of the box, you get access to a range of add-ons, templates, and more than 500 discrete elements.
It also features a nifty Unsplash integration, letting you search for images without leaving the editor. The Visual Composer Hub is their cloud marketplace that lets you choose from different templates and content elements to customize your site further.
From creating pop-ups to row layouts, Visual Composer lets you create an engaging eCommerce store quite easily. It offers considerable value for money and offers tons of customization options, so you won’t feel the need to purchase extra add-ons right away.
- Dedicated pop up builder
- Access to the Visual Composer Hub
- Integrations available with popular plugins and themes
- Lets you customize every element of your eCommerce store
- Various design controls and features, including CSS animations, filters, and product presentation options
6. WPBakery Page Builder
WPBakery’s WooCommerce Site Builder is a front-end and back-end page builder plugin that lets you easily build a responsive eCommerce store. It doesn’t require any technical expertise or programming experience, featuring a simple drag-and-drop interface.
You get more than 50 content elements, add-ons, and templates, and it also offers advanced customization options, including the option to style elements or use their skin builder to change design options to meet your needs.
The Template Library gives you access to hundreds of templates, so if you want to quickly launch a store, you can just select one and start tweaking.
WPBakery also comes with a grid builder which lets you customize the page design and present products and images with greater flexibility on the screen.
All the layouts are responsive and mobile-ready, so you don’t have to do anything on your end. WPBakery has been around for quite a while, and it works well with other themes and plugins too.
- Intuitive front-end builder with simple drag and drop functionality
- Compatible with almost all popular WordPress themes
- Template Library features lots of downloadable templates
- 50+ content elements that let you customize product pages and enhance theme functionality
- WooCommerce shortcodes are readily available as content elements
Finally, there’s SeedProd. This is a lightweight, no-code page builder that offers full site editing and various templates.
It includes a plethora of pre-built themes, so you can just select one and start customizing it. There are several landing page templates too, and SeedProd also lets you access 80+ blocks to display both static and dynamic content on your site.
You can choose from professionally designed WooCommerce templates and customize every element on your site with SeedProd. From customizing the checkout page to the shopping cart design, this is a fairly decent WooCommerce page builder for building an eCommerce store.
However, compared to other page builders, SeedProd may require some aggressive optimization if you want to maintain fast page load times.
- Lots of ready-built templates to quickly build your eCommerce store
- Support for custom CSS and JS
- Compatible with all major plugins and themes
- Engaging modules to highlight top products and offer suggestions to drive conversions
- 150+ landing page templates and 20 built-in color schemes
- Responsive, mobile-ready pages
Do you Manage WordPress Websites? Download Our FREE E-Book of 20+ Checklist for WordPress Site Maintenance.
What To Look For in a WooCommerce Page Builder?
Before you select any WooCommerce builder plugin, here are some important points that you should look for:
- Lightweight code: You don’t want any extra bloat in your code. Lightweight code helps improve site performance and loading times.
- Responsiveness: It’s also important to choose a builder that creates pages which are mobile responsive.
- Pre-built templates: Ideally, any page builder you choose should offer a decent selection of pre-built templates that you can customize further.
- Custom CSS: This one’s a no-brainer. You will want a builder that supports custom CSS so you can tweak different elements on your site.
- Compatibility: This is a key point. Any page builder you choose should be compatible with third-party plugins, and of course, the theme you use for your eCommerce site.
Launching an Ecommerce Store Has Never Been Easier!
Today, you don’t need to know how to code to create and launch your eCommerce store. You can use any of these page builders to build and launch an online store.
However, we highly recommend Elementor because of just how flexible it is. If you don’t want to install additional plugins for adding minimal functionality to your site and need an all-in-one solution, using The Plus Addons for Elementor with the Elementor page builder lets you create an excellent eCommerce store that’s unique, well-designed, and primed for growth.
FAQs about WooCommerce Website Builders
What is WooCommerce Store Builder?
WooCommerce Store Builder is a tool or platform designed to simplify the process of creating and customizing online stores using WooCommerce, a popular e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It typically offers a user-friendly interface with drag-and-drop functionality, ready-made templates, and various features to help users build and manage their WooCommerce-based stores easily and efficiently.
Which is the best WooCommerce page builder plugin?
The best WooCommerce page builder plugin is Elementor. With its intuitive interface and powerful features, Elementor is highly recommended for creating stunning online stores. To enhance its functionality, you can use The Plus Addons for Elementor plugin, which offers a wide range of additional widgets and extensions, making your WooCommerce store-building experience even more versatile and impressive.
Does WooCommerce have a website builder?
No, WooCommerce itself is not a website builder. It is an e-commerce plugin for WordPress. However, it integrates well with various website builders like Elementor and Beaver Builder to easily create and customize online stores.