- Build professional websites in minutes, not days!With 96+ widgets for Elementor.
- Plus ListingsList your Blogs, CPT's with Custom Loop Skin, WooCommerce Products, Media Gallery and more with 15+ Ajax Filters & Advance Search Bar
- Woo BuilderYour Complete WooCommerce Store solution to customize My Account, Cart, Filters, Checkout, Tabs, Product Swatches and much more with your most powerful WooBuilder for ElementorBlog BuilderBe it your Blogs or any Custom Post Types, with our FREE Blog Builder you can customize single, archive, listing pages with your unique stylePopup BuilderBoost your sales using the most optimized Popup Builder for Elementor with granular controls & display condition and multiple special effects.
Special Note :Completely Modular for best Performance, choose only what you need and disable the rest using our 1-click unused widget scanner
Unique Extra Options8
- Plus ExtrasKey set of flexible Extensions to give Elementor the much-needed features.
We Recommend to Visit Our Support Forum Before Proceeding For Refund.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund, your reason for return must be genuine and approved by our support staff. If you haven’t downloaded item, You will be eligible to get refund without any question asked. Here are the situations in which we will try to give a refund on a purchase
- Item is “not as described”
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item has a security vulnerability
- Item support is promised but not provided
- Item support extension not used
- Items that have not been downloaded
- Why a refund may not be given
- Resolving disputes
Item is “not as described”
An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview so you should expect the us to “tell it like it is” when it comes to the features and functionality of items. If it turns out the item is “not as described” you will be entitled to a refund.
Item doesn’t work the way it should
If an item doesn’t work the way it should and can’t easily be fixed you are entitled to a refund of the item. This includes situations where the item has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you’d known about the problem in the first place. If the item can be fixed, then our support team required to do so promptly by updating the item otherwise you are entitled to a refund of that item.
Item has a security vulnerability
If an item contains a security vulnerability and can’t easily be fixed you are entitled to a refund of the item. If the item can be fixed, then Our Support team should do so promptly by updating the item. If the item contains a security vulnerability that is not patched in an appropriate time frame(Generally 15 Days) then you are entitled to a refund of that item.
Items that have not been downloaded
If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 3 months from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for refund. You will be required to share licence code with our support staff to verify your claim that you have not downloaded an item. Although we think 3 months is a reasonable time, depending on where you are located, you might have a longer period to claim a refund if you have purchased for personal use and haven’t downloaded the item.
Why a refund may not be given
If the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it;
- he item did not meet your expectations;
- you simply change your mind;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill;
Acceptance of this Policy
When you are placing an order for any of our products, you indicate that you have read this refund policy properly. This also proves that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy. We ask you not to place an order with us if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.